Good and intelligent hydronic floor heating control is the key for achieving expected levels of comfort and reduced energy consumption. Danfoss can provide the very best control of solutions for your home.
For individual room temperature control, we offer classic hard-wired controls as well as wireless solutions.
See the video introducing the benefits of wireless floor heating solutions.
Danfoss Link - your smart home solution
Floor heating equals comfortable heating, as your feet are kept nice and warm while your head is kept slightly cooler. Most people find this difference in temperature between feet and head the most relaxing.
• Radiators collect dust – and cleaning around them is difficult.
• Floor heating is hidden under the floor and makes cleaning a breeze.
• Equally distributed heating makes it possible to lower the room temperature and still feel comfortable.
• For every degree the room temperature can be lowered, 5% energy is saved.
• Warm radiators move a lot of heated air upwards from the grilles – and the dust travels with it.
• Due to the large heating surface of floor heating, less dust is kicked up.
•The bathroom is the one room where water collects most on the floor.
• With floor heating, water evaporates quickly and the floor becomes dry and safe again in no time.
• Floor heating requires a lot less supply temperature than radiators, since floor heating has a larger surface from which energy is emitted.
• Heat sources, such as gas boilers, run more efficiently at low temperatures.
Explore our collection for professionals (e.g., installers, wholesalers and specifiers).
Hydronic floor heating is saving your heating energy by lowering your room temperature with just 1 degree Celsius.
For your better choice!
Danfoss hydronic floor heating has advanced test centers to ensure product quality.
We have +80 years of experience in making home comfort hydronic floor heating solutions.
We market our heating solution products across the world. For specific information on prices and installation costs, please contact your local installer.
If you wish to contact Danfoss, please go to your local Danfoss site. You find it by clicking on 'Danfoss Group Global' at the very top of this page.
You can contact our expert team directly and get help with answers about Danfoss Heating Solutions.
In this section you can also see our FAQ - Heating Solutions.