• The desired room temperature varies from say living room to bedroom;• Floor heating is automatically reduced or turned off when the desiredtemperature is met. This lowers your energy bill;• Room control is a legal requirement in some European countries.
TIP! Remember to ask your installer for room controls.
• The Danfoss water supply system (manifolds) has pre-setting valves. They ensure that the right amount of energy (heated water) is distributed to each room;• Comfort levels are thereby reached with the least energy consumption.
TIP! Remember to ask your installer for a manifold with pre-setting.
With wireless room thermostats, furniture can be placed as required without having to rewire.
TIP! Remember to ask your installer for wireless solutions.
• Floor heating lets you control the heating based on floor temperature (A) or room temperature (B) – simply set a temperature that feels comfortable!
• The unique and patented infrared CF-RF room thermostat technology lets you control the surface temperature very accurately.
TIP! Ask your installer for infrared floor temperature control.
If you schedule a desired temperature for 6:00 a.m., for example, the system will calculate when to initiate heating in order to reach the desired temperature in time for breakfast.
TIP! Remember to ask your installer for room controls with adaptive learning (CF2+ or Danfoss Link™).
• Temperature setback during vacation, night or daytime can be scheduled or activated whenever you want;• Save 5% energy for every degree you lower the room temperature.
TIP! Remember to ask your installer for room controls with scheduling option.
We market our heating solution products across the world. For specific information on prices and installation costs, please contact your local installer.
If you wish to contact Danfoss, please go to your local Danfoss site. You find it by clicking on 'Danfoss Group Global' at the very top of this page.
You can contact our expert team directly and get help with answers about Danfoss Heating Solutions.
In this section you can also see our FAQ - Heating Solutions.